Dasig is a young warrior-in-training who is struggling to focus on her pursuits. Her Datu is very aware of this, and has her asking herself a very important question to consider: Why does she want to be a warrior? As she seeks an answer, danger enters the horizon when invaders from an unknown land threaten to take over. As her Datu gets ready for battle, Dasig wonders if her focus is in the right place to where she’ll be able to fight off the pending threat.
- Kristian Kabuay (project producer and story developer)
- Lauren Lola (writer and story developer)
- Ponsi Alfonso (illustrator)
- Jacob Ira (martial arts consultant)
- Joseph Aquilizan(art direction and layout)