Summer Pintados shirt
"Las Islas de los Pintados" meaning "The Island of the Painted ones" is what the Spaniards called the Filipinos when they first arrived in the Island of Cebu Philippines. The graphic is based on the Boxer Codex illustration.
Printed on a unisex Garment-Dyed Heavyweight T-Shirt
Structured-fit shirt, made from a thick but breathable material. The 100% cotton soft fabric is.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
- Yarn diameter: 20 singles
- Garment-dyed, pre-shrunk fabric
- Relaxed fit
- 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
- Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
- Signature twill label